Blogging in Generation Alpha: Still relevant in 2024?

Entering 2024, the last year of Generation Alpha, is blogging still relevant? Do people still read and write passionately these days? If you are one of them, I appreciate you! Personally, with the advancement of the technology, people tend to go for fast-paced information at the tip of their fingers. Well, at least that's what I have observed so far. Laid-back culture is never their cup of tea.

I often heard people talk about blogging but never really bother to find out what's that all about until today. Why now then? Maybe it is the phase of my life that I decided to finally get to know about blogging. There are thoughts that I want to pen it down since ages ago but I have been procrastinating about it. I think it's time to put my keyboard in better use. Never mind if anybody reading this, but if you have, thank you!

[First of all, how to blog? Ahemm, ask Google lor...]
So, to kickstart this journey, I did what I do best....googled about "blogging". WOW...Now, I am overwhelmed by those information. So much of technical stuffs that exceed my brain capacity (lol). I think I'm going to make this a short laid-back post then.

Why do people blog? In my own opinion, a person can treat blogging as a self-reflecting tool, as a memory collections diary/ journal, as a leisure activity, as a meditation method, as an information sharing post etc. I'm sure they have their own various reason to start blogging. As for me, I started blogging to combat against my procrastinating self. And hope to continue as long as I can (or want to...haha). Need a new habit to "write" up my boring life.

At the end of the day, I feels that blogging is never about whether it's still relevant or not these days. For me, I take it as a way to discover your own potential of writing either professionally or casually. For whatever reason being, judgement is not allowed.

When to start? There is no right or wrong timing to start this blogging journey. It is also never too late to start. Stop procrastinating, start now!

What to blog? I don't have the definite answer myself. For now, I just blog with the flow as I flow.

Bah, let's blog about anything...

Disclaimer: I don't speak for anybody. I speak for me, myself & I . If these words resonate with you, I am glad. Thank you for dropping by and also, do drop some words for me too. After all, it's about sharing care through writings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dolibung Waterfall Mudventure

Blogging OTG