Blogging OTG

Blogging On-The-Go (OTG), is this even possible? Well, nothing is impossible unless you want it to.  

In fact, this is what I am doing right now. Putting words here while on the move. 

I am pretty sure most of us has some sort of tech in hand that has virtual or physical keyboard to type on. So, it is no big deal that you can blog anywhere anytime you feel like to. 

This OTG method is useful when you have the idea/ opinion/ information or alike that you might forget later if no immediate action taken. Not only that, many things can be accomplished on the go. Definitely, a plus point for multitasker (not me la of course).

Like now, I need to pen this down if not my procrastinator side will take over. I need to try harder to maintain this momentum rolling as long as I can. 


Disclaimer: Again, I speak for no one but own-self. Thank you for your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dolibung Waterfall Mudventure

Blogging in Generation Alpha: Still relevant in 2024?